Today was a more difficult day. I had some good parts and some bad parts to the day. The good part is that I'm connecting with the other residents more and will be spending some time on my pass with a couple of them during part of the weekend, and I got some mail from some relatives and an order from online that I bought and those helped me feel a little better, and this evening I got to see my parents for the parent night we have every week. The not so good parts about today was that lunch was challenging and I had to take Boost for some of it.. and that made me more anxious.... and I've been feeling down and anxious and overwhelmed a lot. I have been here for 2 and a half weeks now and have adjusted more each day and starting to open up more and connect with others more too, but there are usually some challenges to most days and sometimes some good times as well. I am definitely learning better ways to cope and trying to learn more about myself.
I appreciate the mail, emails, and prayers people have been sending my way. I am grateful for all the support that I am getting.
Thanks!
Love, Heather Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment