Hey everyone,
Last night was tough for me, but I am doing a little better this morning. I had a lot of anxiety and depression last night. I am trying to keep a positive attitude about being here. A song that comes to mind is Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood, the chorus of it has a lot of meaning to it.
"This is my temporary home, it's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passing through
This is just a stop on the way to where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know
This is my temporary home"
Tonight my parents are coming for the parent support group and then we are having dinner with our parents. There usually are some challenges each day but I'm learning how to cope with them better. The groups and appt's keep me busy and it's nice to have free time as well.
~Heather Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment