Lots has happened this past week.
Last Sunday, May 6th I ended up in the ER. I had been feeling depressed more and was thinking and planning on overdosing on my meds and also some other pills. I was in the ER for a couple of hours until around midnight and didn't get home until 1 in the morning.
On Tuesday, I went to my appts at the Emily Program and met with my therapist that I had seen a couple of times there. Her and my parents both agreed that the residential inpatient program would be most beneficial to me. I also think that program would be more helpful. My therapist checked to see if our insurance would cover it and it does 100% so then I met with the Intake & Admissions Coordinator at the Anna Westin House-Adolescent/Young Adult, had the program explained to me and got a tour. She said I would most likely be able to get in by Monday, the 14th. I am sorta nervous about going into this but know that it is for the best so I can get better. I then had an appt. made to see the doctor there to get lab tests done the next day. And lastly saw my dietitian there.
On Wednesday, I met with the doctor at the Emily Program and got a physical exam, EKG, and blood work done as well as answered questions she had for me.
The results to my lab tests came yesterday and everything went okay except for the enzyme levels in my liver were elevated which they were concerned about but said they would be able to closely monitor that and that it is probably because I am malnourished.
And now they are just waiting to hear back from the insurance, and will get back to me soon about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment