| | | | Hey everyone, I have been in treatment at the Emily Program for 4 and a half days now and a lot has gone on. Here is a link to where I am staying: http://www.emilyprogram.com/our-programs/awh/anna_westin_house_adolescent_and_young_adult_residential_program/ I've had some challenges and hard times but also some good times as well. Still getting adjusted to things around here and getting to know the other girls. The days here usually consist of different groups such as art, life skills, cooking groups on saturdays, gardening group, process group, body image, and a lot more, free time, and obviously meals which are 3 meals and 3 snacks, which some are more challenging than others. Also we have some individual appt's a few times a week, yoga twice a week, and acupuncture once a week, doctor appt's once a week, and every morning we get vitals checked. This morning we had a lot of different groups, one of them was recreational group and we got to go outside and play lawn games which helped me enjoy myself and have fun with the other residents and we also had a gardening group and got to plant some vegetables and flowers. Tonight we had a process group which was tough but I was able to open up about some things which helped with some anxiety. Later tonight we had visiting hours and my parents and twin sister, Rebecca visited. It was fun seeing them and being able to visit with them. Here is the address if you want to write to me, just make sure to address it to me :) Anna Westin House-Adolescent, 2230 Como Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55108
I miss you all so much! If you have any questions or anything feel free to email me anytime or send me mail if you'd like as well!! ~Heather Rose | |
| |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment