Hey everyone,
I can't believe it's been a week that I've been here already! It's been challenging but I have been slowly adjusting. My first few days were tough and the meals have been a challenge. I've had lots of appt's and groups, blood draws, and EKG's. I need to get my vitals checked everyday. I am working on my meal plan which is a challenge. Friday was somewhat of a challenge. I got to see my family over the weekend. Last night I played a game with some of the residents and had a fun time with that. Today we went on an outing bowling and dinner. I had fun bowling even though I'm not very good at it, I did better on the second game though. This weekend I get to have some passes for 3 hours during snack times, just have to make sure I get my snacks in.. I am going to go to the mall on Saturday, Como Zoo on Sunday, and Monday just hanging out with my family and hopefully seeing some relatives. Been getting some anxiety and things have been tough but it's nice to be able to see my family during visiting hours friday through monday and during dinner with parents on thursday's.
Love, Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment