My journey to discover myself, and grow in my faith, while learning to overcome life's obstacles.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Waiting Game..
So for now I'm just playing the waiting game.. Not sure what will happen next. Within the next week, I will be going to the doc to see if I can get my med changed or adjust the dosage. And about the eating... hasn't exactly gotten better.. I mean I still eat, but usually not much and when I do eat more, I feel guilty and worry about gaining weight. I sorta have an ideal weight that I'd like. I guess I just don't feel like I need to gain weight, it's hard to explain, but if I gain a few pounds, I sorta get disappointed. Hopefully I can benefit more from The Emily Program and get into something that would be more helpful. It will for sure be a lot of hard work though and take awhile to get used to and change my mindset, and if it doesn't help, I don't know what will. The depression seems to be at the same point still, feeling down most of the time. It sorta helps a little to be around friends, but I still am having negative thoughts and feeling down. It's just a long process and a lot to take in and get used to. Change will be hard though.. it's not going to be easy. Doesn't seem like I've made much progress yet... yeah, I've seen the doctor, a dietitian and then a different dietitian at the emily program and also been seeing my therapist. But the med doesn't seem to be making much of a difference at all, and the dietitian doesn't seem to be making a difference either. So, just waiting right now and seeing what will happen and what will change and how things will go from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment