Sunday, August 12, 2012

Treatment

Hey everyone, It has been awhile since I have written on here. I have been out of residential treatment as of July 26th. Right after leaving inpatient, I struggled a lot and had 3 days before starting IDP. I started IDP (the Independent Day Program) at the Emily Program on July 30th. Tomorrow I will be starting my 3rd week there. It has been a difficult transition coming from the adolescent house and having 24/7 support to going back home with less support. Following my meal plan has been difficult. I miss all my friends and the staff at the Anna Westin House- Adolescent/Young Adult. I am continuing to stay in touch with them though.
I am still struggling and some days I struggle more than others. I am starting to open up and make friends in IDP though, but working on things has been tough.

No comments: